I mean, where do I start with this post. COAT 🙌🏼
I say this every week but really, this is my favourite blog to date. The colours. Green and Pink are a marriage made in fashion heaven.
I love experimenting with colour, like I’ve said in other blog posts, its something that I never used to do but it really makes you feel so much better, and gives you a lot more variety.
I have been waiting for a coat like this for so long. Its something I dreamt about in my head, of having an in your face coat. Finally, Furs by Natalia, gave me the opportunity to make it a reality and made this beautiful ‘Dragonfruit’ baby for me.
Everyone check them out, they are on my Instagram and you can find them on @fursbynatalia. They are 100% the best around. I am so pleased with the quality of all my purchases from them, I’m on my third coat now 😍.
I don’t know about everyone else, but November has literally been non-stop and I’m not even exaggerating. I think these past few weeks have been the busiest of my life. So my weekends have been my safe haven of trying to regain some energy and of course let my hair down a little. Not that I have my long locks to let down anymore, but you get what I mean 💁🏻.
So I was off out for some ‘quiet drinks’, I don’t even know why we use that figure of speech, I don’t think I have ever been out for one G&T successfully. So yes, off out I went in my Green and Pink. I cannot wait to wear this coat out and about more now that the weather has got super cold. Sometimes its fun to see people reactions to what you wear when it’s this loud of a look. We are all SO different.
Since I really went for it with the Green and the Pink, AND by the way my top is from M&S, can you believe it?! They must have a new designer as some of the stuff in there at the moment is so good, you’re going to think I’m mad but trust me if you look..
I digress, SO I thought, what the hell and wore the most colourful bag and shoes I could get my hands on too. So, I’m testiment to colour, this Wednesday my Edit will be ‘Rainbow’ themed. All the colours you can think of, because trust me, they make you feel so much better than wearing black at times, we all need a little light in our lives.
🌈 SCROLL FOR THE RAINBOW EDIT 🌈
TOP; M&S http://www.marksandspencer.com/funnel-neck-long-sleeve-top/p/www.marksandspencer.com/funnel-neck-long-sleeve-top/p/p60123256
COAT; Furs by Natalia http://fursbynatalia.bigcartel.com/
JEANS; TOPSHOP http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/category/jeans-6877054/ripped-jeans-6906866/black/N-2785ZdeoZdgl
BELT; Gucci http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/category/jeans-6877054/ripped-jeans-6906866/black/N-2785ZdeoZdgl
SHOES; Christian Louboutin http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/uk_en/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0o3Qk6jc1wIVyrftCh0_agCCEAAYAiAAEgKT4_D_BwE
BAG; ZARA https://www.zara.com/uk/
EARRINGS; H&M http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0532955001.html
- Vetements X Manolo Blahnik https://www.net-a-porter.com/product/875118
- ASOS Green Mongolian fur coat http://www.asos.com/prd/8292799
- ZARA sequinned trousers https://www.zara.com/share/-c0p5291509.html?utm_campaign=productShare&utm_medium=mobile_sharing_iOS&utm_source=red_social_movil&utm_term=&utm_content=07568239-I2017
- Sacred Hawk yellow satin dress http://www.asos.com/prd/8691784
- ASOS Green shirt http://www.asos.com/prd/8744005
- ZARA Blue satin heels https://www.zara.com/share/-c0p4784031.html?utm_campaign=productShare&utm_medium=mobile_sharing_iOS&utm_source=red_social_movil&utm_term=&utm_content=15458201-I2017
- ASOS Pink dress https://www.zara.com/share/-c0p4784031.html?utm_campaign=productShare&utm_medium=mobile_sharing_iOS&utm_source=red_social_movil&utm_term=&utm_content=15458201-I2017
- River island pink satin heels http://www.asos.com/prd/8703208
- TOPSHOP Red leather look skirt http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/highwaisted-pu-pencil-skirt-7151393