Two of my favourite things, a PRINT and a SHIFT dress, in one!
I love this dress, I think it looks super high fashion and reminds me of one of my favourite ‘collab’ designers, Preen by Thornton Bregazzi. This dress is from our favourite high street store, ZARA. It is priced at the higher end of the scale, retailing at £69.99 but you won’t believe how many compliments I had for this dress, totally worth it. And it looks ten times the price it actually is.
I had a great night when I wore this dress. Plans were to visit one of my favourite low key Italian restaurants in London, Da Mario, Gloucester Road (which was beaut as ever), if you’re ever in London and want authentic Italian food, I highly recommend it.
However, post dinner drinks turned into a Sloane Square club, Tonteria, with my PIC, how this happened I will never know, but in my opinion, these are the funniest, most memorable nights! Wild..
If you like the look of this dress, I do think that Zara have other lovely similar ones, so I am going to tag my favourite picks, similar to this look here for you below, hopefully you’ll love them as much as I do.
SHOES; TOPSHOP https://m.topshop.com
- Zara Red dress https://m.zara.com/uk/en/jacquard-midi-dress-p04043249.html?v1=4967536&v2=733887
- TOPSHOP Black heeled sandals https://m.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/shoes-430/heels-458/riley-two-part-heel-sandals-7051296
- Zara floral shift dress https://m.zara.com/uk/en/printed-midi-dress-p04437289.html?v1=5135019&v2=733887
- Zara velvet wrap dress https://m.zara.com/uk/en/devoré-velvet-midi-dress-p02731255.html?v1=4795118&v2=733887
- TOPSHOP polka dot shift dress https://m.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/leopard-spot-midi-dress-7084048