Well it has been a while indeed. Ive been taking some time to myself to refocus lately, to think about what it is I am doing and what it is I enjoy and putting a little more time and effort into that.
I have had loads of lovely comments and messages about people missing my ranting and raving about all sorts of materialistic indulgences! So, I thought I would write tonight as theres no real good time to start back so why not just dive straight back in and see how it goes?
I have had a fabulous summer, spending time in Spain and for the first time in a very long time, Paris. Which I fell in love so hard with. I’m hoping to return to Paris by the end of this year for a long weekend. I have also been back and forth to London as I love spending weekends there. I’ve decided all my shopping must be done here as it is just not the same at home (unfortunately), I’m just thankful that I have a local Zara.. The world would be a very different place without Zara.
All of a sudden, we have shifted into Autumn and earlier this evening I decided to completely clear my wardrobe and list it all on Depop. I love doing this, its a bit extreme and obviously I keep bits like jeans and staple pieces but it does your mind AND most importantly, your look so good to just start a fresh with the seasons. In case I have given you some food for thought, I must forewarn you, it does takes ages BUT absolutely worth it when you get to buy all new pieces with the money you have earned selling.
Since I find myself suddenly very short of clothes, its a great excuse to delve into my shopping folder on my phone and fire up those online shopping apps. My newest app being Mango, I love their knitwear, shoes and have some of the most gorgeous coats/jackets, including the infamous teddy style designs which are very popular at the moment.
Speaking of which, I recently purchased a coat of my own, the lovely green number you see at the top of the page. I wore this out over the weekend for the first time, I literally came out of hibernation just as an excuse to wear it. I had so many compliments and looks while wearing it and A LOT of laughs and “NO WAY”s when I revealed where I got it.
I bought this coat for £40 from Sainsbury’s, I know, funnily enough I came across it while popping in for a food shop. I tried it on in my own size but decided to get it very oversized to get a more designer look to the shape and I think it has worked a treat. My coat isn’t online to buy just yet but fingers crossed you can find it in your local store!
It’s lovely to be back, please do message me anytime with requests on styles or any suggestions you have or want to see done. I love hearing from you and wish I did more often, It’s one of the reasons why I love doing this and why I am still doing it.
Here are some of my Autumn highlights so far, enjoy.
- Star Leather Jacket; Nasty Gal
- Checked Skirt; https://www.zara.com/share/-c0p6546053.html?utm_campaign=productShare&utm_medium=mobile_sharing_iOS&utm_source=red_social_movil&utm_term=&utm_content=03440253-I2018
- Purple Jumper; http://www.asos.com/prd/10515339
- Checked Blazer; http://www.asos.com/prd/10664583
- Faux Leather Blazer; http://www.asos.com/prd/9950129
- Checked Shirt; https://www.missguided.co.uk/cream-oversized-check-shirt-10116867
- Blue Tartan Jacket; https://www.missguided.co.uk/blue-check-oversized-blazer10116755
- Faux Leather Skirt; https://www.zara.com/share/-c0p6454720.html?utm_campaign=productShare&utm_medium=mobile_sharing_iOS&utm_source=red_social_movil&utm_term=&utm_content=03046237-I2018
- Strappy Black Mules; https://www.missguided.co.uk/black-multi-strap-mule-10107548